Saturday, November 20, 2010

Public Speaking For Building Your Business

Are you using YouTube to market your business? 



This is my daughter Leigh Watson from w-esthetics.  This is a promotional video she shot with a web cam for her business.

You can do the same.  I recently was directed to someone who has prepared a video series which inspired me and it may inspire you too to create your very own video for your company.  I have included a link to her site below.  I encourage you to check it out.  Social media is growing faster and faster and you need to grow with it.

You don't have to be a public speaker to create your video.  You just have to be willing to put yourself on the line to talk about your business.  Isn't it worth it?

Fran

P.S.  Here is the link to the Video Conversion Formula videos. http://www.videoconversionformula.com/

No comments: