Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Back

Hi

Although I haven't posted for quite some time, I have certainly not been standing still with regards to Toastmasters and public speaking.  I have actually spent quite a lot of time in the past few months developing and presenting workshops on a number of topics as well as presenting speeches at our local Toastmasters Clubs.

Today I attended a workshop on Business Etiquette by Julie Blais-Comeau where I picked up a few tips I will be able to use for Educational Tips at some Toastmasters meetings on handshakes and Power Posing. 

As we know, appearance plays a big part in public speaking.  Appearance is one of the sections of the judges ballot in speech contests and is the biggest part of our First Impression.

I will be posting again on a more regular basis and hope to see you soon.

Take care

Fran

Remember, You Too Can Be A Public Speaker

No comments: